Providing High Quality Comprehensive Psychological Services
We provide a full range of essential mental health services for children, adolescents, and adults.
Providing support for Atlantic Canadians
Professional Referral: Any health care professional can refer you to the psychological and counselling services.
Insurance Plans and Tax Deductions
- Nova Scotia’s Medical Services Insurance (MSI) does not cover the services of psychologists in private practice. However, many people are pleased to learn that a portion of their fees may be covered through their health plans, such as Great West Life, Medavie Blue Cross, Manulife, etc.
- We recommend that you contact your insurance provider before booking an appointment to find out exactly what services are covered and you need to inquire if the insurance covers clinical social worker or PHD counselling therapist.
- We can do direct billing for insurances that accept direct billing but only few accept direct billing.
- In many cases, you may have to pay in advance then we will give you a receipt to submit to your insurance company.
- Services not covered by health plans may be an income tax deduction as health care expenses. Be sure to save your receipts and keep them with you to submit with your income tax forms.
Please download the forms below and bring them with you.
Meet Our Staff
Our psychologists and certified mental health counsellors are committed to offering individualized, flexible and personalized therapy that focuses on your specific issues and concerns.